"I don’t want people to forget about Potter. I love what we did on those films and they were an amazing 10 years of my life. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t want to sever any connection with it. It’s just that I want to be an actor and not just a character. The last few years people have been giving me opportunities to show that more and more [..] I like doing things that people wouldn’t necessarily expect. I enjoy that aspect [of being an actor]. It’s a fun part of my job.”
Soon ABC family will just have all 8 Harry Potter movies playing on a loop.
ABC Family loves Harry Potter so much, they now have a standing Harry Potter night.
#HarryPotterForever is on Tuesday nights.
We will be 90 years old and ABC Family will still be playing Harry Potter,
if you see me laughing while texting there’s a 99.9% chance i’m laughing at a text message i sent because i’m equal parts vain and hilarious
Remember when Disney was all like ‘fuck how races work and homogeneous casts and couples’?
Black and white couple produce fillipino-american child. White dude is the valet. White step mother, one white step sister, one black step sister. Just a jumble, and it ought to happen again.
First multi-racial cast performing Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.
Whitney Houston was producing Rodger and Hammerstein’s “Cinderella” and was to star in it until she decided that Brandy Norwood would make a better Cinderella. Brandy would not do it unless her idol Whitney took the Fairy Godmother role.
Brandy Norwood became the first African-American to play Cinderella. This version broke viewer-ship records when it debuted, and it holds the record for the bestselling video for a made for TV movie.
So fuck any noise where people say audiences don’t want to see a mixed race couple, or more people of color. This was a success from television. I still remember Brandy singing Impossible.
That ought to happen again. Mixed race live action cast where the relationships don’t made genetic or racial sense.
HE DOESN’T EVEN LOOK ASHAMED
HE’S JUST LIKE
YEA, THAT’S ME, I DO THAT
1. name: Kesia
2. birthday: March 15, 1994
3. favorite color: pink, light blue
4. lucky number: 3
5. height: 5’8talents
1. last dream you remember: it was the weirdest thing ever. i took a nap last night and I had a dream that I rubbed my eyebrows and they came off. So I had no eyebrows and I woke up panicking about it and then looked in the mirror and realized i still had eyebrows and then went back to sleep. I have no idea what any of that means but it was stressful.
2. can you juggle: yeah! scarves, Balls, rings, basketballs, and kinda clubs. I never got to machetes or fire though and that makes me sad.
3. art/sports/both: art
4. do you like writing: not really i’d prefer to read
5. do you like dancing: i like it but i suck. I’m a beast at Just Dance though.
6. do you like singing: when i’m alone.fantasize
1. dream vacation: France/Tahiti/London
2. dream date: take me to the beach or watch buffy.
3. dream guy/gal: non existent. but Zayn Malik is perfect. and 1000 times out of my league.
4. dream wedding: none. but if i do get married I don’t care about the wedding part. I just care about the reception. LOTS OF LIGHTS. better look amazing with twinkling lights and lots of booze. Basically i don’t want a wedding I just want to throw a party where people give me things.
5. dream pet: DOGS. White Female Pomeranian named Papayia and the what ever else comes my way.
6. dream job: professional hermit. lol. not a job but i guess Realtor or flipping houses.
1. favorite song: Party In the U.s.A. by Miley Cyrus until I die.
2. favorite album: Red by Taylor Swift
3. favorite artist: Miley Cyrus
4. last song you heard on the radio: last song I played in my car was Midnight Memories but I avoid the radio unless i have to because same 8 songs over again and commercials.
5. least favorite song: any song i hate i eventually end up liking but I’m really indifferent towards Lorde. Like that’s not my style of music at all.
6. least favorite album: idk because I don’t buy cd’s i don’t like.
7. least favorite artist: Rascal Flats. I really don’t like Rascal Flats.preferences
1. guys/girls/both: guys
2. hair color: any color zac Efron has had. I don’t care what color your hair is but it has to do that stupid stand up thing. I’m all about that.
3. eye color: I don’t care.
4. humorous/serious: sirius.. lol.
just kidding.but like that type of personality.
5. taller/shorter: taller
6. biggest turn-off: dirty hands/fingernails. that shits gross. don’t touch me.
7. biggest turn-on: idk? liking good things. Stupid hair. being funny? idk what makes a guy attractive to me because I honestly don’t care? Like I’ve legit had a crush on one guy in my entire life and I’m pretty sure that was just because he was one of the only people who didn’t ask to cheat of my homework and that one time he held the door open for me and he had stupid hair and wore plaid and sweater vests.
The only bright spot on a horizon that had never looked darker
have you ever been so wildly attracted to someone you can actually feel it driving you insane